[Camera Preview Plugin Multi platform] Is this plug-in working?

[Camera Preview Plugin Multi platform] Is this plug-in working?

Forge Component
(0)
Published on 2017-03-17 by Jordi Gräffner
0 votes
Published on 2017-03-17 by Jordi Gräffner

I was trying to use this plugin in my sample app. I am getting an error as below while generating the native app from service studio. 

Any suggestions?

Regards
Sriman

Hi Sriman,

Just remove this plugin from your application then publish and try to generate apk file. I just want to confirm this is component problem or you have done or enter some wrong inputs like keystore, licensing etc.

Regards,

Rajat Agrawal

Hi Sriman,

Could you also please tell me what is the application name and the target platform?

Regards,

Rajat Agrawal

Hi Rajat,

I was able to generate the apk after removing this plugin from my application.

I am using .Net Stack with SQL server database. Looks like this component is not compatible with .Net stack.

Regards
Sriman

Hi Sriman,

This show that problem is with this plugin not with your code that's I asked you remove & check.

I'll try this plugin then let you know.

Can you send the oml.

Regards,

Rajat Agrawal

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Hi Sriman,

This show that problem is with this plugin not with your code that's I asked you remove & check.

I'll try this plugin then let you know.

Can you send the oml.

Regards,

Rajat Agrawal

Hi Rajat,

Sorry I was on leave and didn't get a chance to send you the OML. Please find the attached plugin OML and see if you can get it working.

FYI - I have raised a ticket with OutSystems support and they have provided me the actual error coming from the plugin i.e. 

Some input files use or override a deprecated API.

Thanks
Sriman

Hello,

I have been trying to use the CameraPreviewPluginNew.oml from Sriman. Everything seems to work except the TakePicture for me. You can see my test app in the oml. My phone is taking the picture but it doesn't seem to save it or do anything else after that Server Action.

Regards,

Menno

Hi Menno,

We have tried to use this plugin but it didn't work for us. So we have created a new plugin with the below Cordova Plugin "cordova-plugin-camera-preview" from GitHub Repository.

https://github.com/cordova-plugin-camera-preview/cordova-plugin-camera-preview

I have attached this plugin with the sample app for you. Please check and let me know if it works for you.

Regards
Sriman