Tracking Device Location

Tracking Device Location

Help me please how to tracking device  location in mobile application, like here? ill be very thankfull if you can help me

Hello,

You can take a look at this component: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/1395/location-plugin/ 

Kind regards,
Evert

Hi Bagus,

Nice to know fellow Indonesian here using Outsystems.

I worked on Outsystems Elite Partner (PT Perkasa Pilar Utama) here in Indonesia, please contact me if you need our expert services.

As for your question, you need to use these Forge component: Location plugin and BackgroundMode plugin.

Also creative use of Javascript.

Evert van der Zalm wrote:

Hello,

You can take a look at this component: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/1395/location-plugin/ 

Kind regards,
Evert

Hai evert, thanks for the answer.. Could you give us the .oml tutorial.. Thank you

Harlin Setiadarma wrote:

Hi Bagus,

Nice to know fellow Indonesian here using Outsystems.

I worked on Outsystems Elite Partner (PT Perkasa Pilar Utama) here in Indonesia, please contact me if you need our expert services.

As for your question, you need to use these Forge component: Location plugin and BackgroundMode plugin.

Also creative use of Javascript.

hai Harlin, thanks for your offer..

Will be contact you if we need your expert service

up

Hello Bagus,

A post shouldn't be used to up the thread again. You can ask questions related to the subject.

regarding your question for an example oml: I currently don't have time to make an example to help you. However, with the online training and this component you should be able to build something yourself, have you already done the online training?

kind regards,
Evert

Evert van der Zalm wrote:

Hello Bagus,

A post shouldn't be used to up the thread again. You can ask questions related to the subject.

regarding your question for an example oml: I currently don't have time to make an example to help you. However, with the online training and this component you should be able to build something yourself, have you already done the online training?

kind regards,
Evert

Hello Evert,

I have made an application but cannot integrated with different smartphone to show location

im sorry to my bad english

Hello Bagus,

What I've said, it to busy for me now to take a look at this, will keep a task open in my list, but can't say when I have the time to look at it for you.

Kind regards,
Evert