[Silk UI Mobile] Mobile Patterns - CSS

[Silk UI Mobile] Mobile Patterns - CSS

Hi

Outsystems 10, Mobile

How do I create my own CSS for the text color for a disabled input element? If I use Inspect, The following CSS from MobilePatterns determined the color:

input[data-input][disabled], input[data-input][readonly], textarea[data-textarea][disabled], textarea[data-textarea][readonly] {

color: #CFD8DC;

}

I need to change the color to be more readable, but whatever I tried, was ignored. For now, I want to make the color of the text red.

I also need to change the text color of normal input elements. Again, I can not seem to get it right.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

Anneliese Scheurkogel

Hello Anneliese

Quick question: have you tried cleaning the browser's cache while testing (ctrl+F5)? I remember a time when I was having issues with CSS, and it turned out to be as simple as that.

One not so elegant way you can try to solve this is using the !important command on your CSS, e.g.

input[data-input][disabled], input[data-input][readonly], textarea[data-textarea][disabled], textarea[data-textarea][readonly] {

color: #CFD8DC !important;

}

Let me know if any of these solved your issue

Regards,

Ângelo Sousa

Hi Angelo

This is not a browser issue.

I also do not want to use the !important command. This will create other issues later. I want to make this CSS part of my main theme, so that is standard throughout my mobile application.

Thank you for your advise, but this will not work.

I need to understand the correct way of overwriting the base CSS from MobilePatterns.

Best regards

Anneliese Scheurkogel

Hi

Outsystems 10, Mobile

How do I create my own CSS for the text color for a disabled input element? If I use Inspect, The following CSS from MobilePatterns determined the color:

input[data-input][disabled], input[data-input][readonly], textarea[data-textarea][disabled], textarea[data-textarea][readonly] {

}

I need to change the color to be more readable, but whatever I tried, was ignored. For now, I want to make the color of the text red.

I also need to change the text color of normal input elements. Again, I can not seem to get it right.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

Anneliese Scheurkogel

Hi Angelo

I tried your solution, but it also does not work. So I am still without a solution.

Any help will be appreciated.

Best Regards

Anneliese

Hi

Outsystems 10, Mobile

}

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

Anneliese Scheurkogel