How to disable/readonly Input textbox with Silk-UI Calendar ?

How to disable/readonly Input textbox with Silk-UI Calendar ?

Hello Dears,
    I want to prevent typing in the Input textbox binded to the Silk-UI calender to be available only from picking from the calendar control 

I have tried readonly and disable, but they disable both the calendar and the input control together. 

Best regards,

Thanks.

Hello Mohamed

The Calendar widget from RichWidgets has a FlatStyle property that does exactly what you want when set to True.

I think the Calendar SilkUI pattern ables you to do the same thing setting the Popup property to false, but I did not test it.

The only issue you might encounter with the RichWidget pattern is that the calendar is always visible. If this is not what you want the behaviour to bem, maybe you can find a solution like an OnChange action or something like that

Let me know if this is what you were looking for

Regards,

Ângelo 

Hello Ângelo
I have already tried it but the Input still not disabled, also it makes the calendar always visible 

I've found what I want here, I'm trying trying to make it work in outSystems using the JS 

Regards,
Thanks.

Hello Mohamed

As I said, I only tested the Rich Widgets Calendar, not the SilkUI. The Rich Widgets Calendar disables the input just the way you wanted.

Glad to see you found a solution

Regards,

Ângelo

I was not able to solve it yet, so if you find something please guide me   
Thanks in advance.

Hello Mohamed,

Please check attached image to get it done.

Add Calendar widget with Icon beside it and set Calendar input trigger with that Icon and set input property

onkeypress: "return false;"