[Excel Report] Custom Excel Template

[Excel Report] Custom Excel Template

Forge Component
(5)
Published on 2017-11-27 by Miguel Meireles
5 votes
Published on 2017-11-27 by Miguel Meireles

Hi Miguel,

With your example project, exporting data works fine. However, when I use a empty or formatted excel 2016 template, the first doesn't contain any data and the latter shifts columns to the right. The documentation and example oml doesn't provide any help. 

So formatting my own data on a custom template in excell 2016 rather unclear to me. Any pointers on what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks for your help!

Hi Jelle,

I would like to know you that what type of formatting you need on excel because recently i have come across kind of requirements.

-Hitesh- 

Basically any formatting. It's just, it doesn't write my data. whereas when I use the example template, I experience no problems or whatsoever. I think it has to do something with how your template in excel (xls xml) is set up. When I copy cells from  the example, it works fine. It must be some "magic" I overlooked.

Hi Jelle,

Could you please share OML with me.

-Hitesh- 

Hi Jelle,

When you create an excel and format the cell you  must format all cell,  it is a bug and I will put a new version..

If you only a empty excell and you  format cells by select the colum.

If you create an empty excel and format the cells only by the column, when  create the excel it ignores the formatting, in this case I am still trying to see if I can solve

best regards 

Miguel