[KeepAlive] DeleteMe?

[KeepAlive] DeleteMe?

Forge Component
(2)
Published on 9 Oct (14 days ago) by Hanno
2 votes
Published on 9 Oct (14 days ago) by Hanno

Have you developed a REST API where someone can make a call to remove a formerly registered URI? You have a REST API for saving URIs, but no way to delete them.

Solution

Nicolas Marsceau wrote:

Have you developed a REST API where someone can make a call to remove a formerly registered URI? You have a REST API for saving URIs, but no way to delete them.

Hi Nicolas

At the moment I'm handling such requests manually. If there is a URI you want me to remove just send me a private message. 

Will start planning on an API to allow removal of URIs.

Hanno

Solution

Hanno wrote:

Please remove my url: www.christian62.com and fidelisomegbu@christian62.com

Nicolas Marsceau wrote:

Hi Nicolas

At the moment I'm handling such requests manually. If there is a URI you want me to remove just send me a private message. 

Hanno

Fidelis Omegbu wrote:

Hanno wrote:

Please remove my url: www.christian62.com and fidelisomegbu@christian62.com

Nicolas Marsceau wrote:

Hi Nicolas

Hanno

Hi Fidelis

I sent you a private message.