[SyncProgressMessage] Error message

[SyncProgressMessage] Error message

Forge Component
(2)
Published on 2017-11-27 by Miguel Amado
2 votes
Published on 2017-11-27 by Miguel Amado

I like this component; but i think there must be a check wether ther is a listener avalable, before message is broadcast. Now i get this message:

Invalid call of the 'RefreshMessage' client action of the 'MainFlow.SyncFirstTime' since the latter is not currently active. This is likely due to a platform's client action being used as an event handler or in a setTimeout function.

Thanks Matthias for the feedback.

I've released a new version of the component.

I've cleaned the code a little bit, and there is a new action verifying if the function exists, not doing the invalid call.

Hope it helps.

I still get the above errormessage: 

Invalid call of the 'RefreshMessage' client action of the 'MainFlow.SyncFirstTime' since the latter is not currently active. This is likely due to a platform's client action being used as an event handler or in a setTimeout function. Consider removing this call by using the 'On Destroy' event of the screen/block or moving your logic to a global client action.

Matthias Preuter wrote:

I still get the above errormessage: 

Invalid call of the 'RefreshMessage' client action of the 'MainFlow.SyncFirstTime' since the latter is not currently active. This is likely due to a platform's client action being used as an event handler or in a setTimeout function. Consider removing this call by using the 'On Destroy' event of the screen/block or moving your logic to a global client action.

Hello Matthias,

Can you send me an OML with this occurring for me to check what's happening ?