Multiple mobile app

Multiple mobile app

Hi all, i'm starting the development of a new mobile app, and we need multitenant.

My question is, is there a way of differentiating the tenant right on the login page?

For example, can we have multiple instances of the app, one for each tenant, and be able on the screen to differentiate?

Filipe Silva wrote:

Hi all, i'm starting the development of a new mobile app, and we need multitenant.

My question is, is there a way of differentiating the tenant right on the login page?

For example, can we have multiple instances of the app, one for each tenant, and be able on the screen to differentiate?

Hello Filipe,

You want to identify the tenant that the user is assigned, to have different type of information in your application?

E.g. A different logo for each company (tenant)?

Just to understand a little bit more what you want to achieve.

Hi Filipe,

On the Login page you do not have information about the tenant id. That information is available only after the Login (depending on the user it will set the TenantId for the Tenant that that user belongs to).

If you need different login pages (different for each tenant) you will have to have different apps.

Cheers,

José

Thanks José Costa for the response, i think i'm going with the two apps.

Miguel Sousa, in the play store probably we are going to have two apps, one for each country, and i needed on the login page to know from what country he is in

Filipe Silva wrote:

Thanks José Costa for the response, i think i'm going with the two apps.

Miguel Sousa, in the play store probably we are going to have two apps, one for each country, and i needed on the login page to know from what country he is in

I think you can check the origin of the request if you don't use proxies. But in a normal way, you can.

Solution

Hi all, we followed a advice from outsystems, and have a one time screen on the beginning of the app to prompt the customer to choose his country and set the tenant, and we save it on local data.

Solution