[Extended Metamodel] Not working in Oracle DB / How To

[Extended Metamodel] Not working in Oracle DB / How To

  
Forge Component
(2)
Published on 8 Mar by Carlos Alfaro
2 votes
Published on 8 Mar by Carlos Alfaro

I tried using the extension in an on-premises environment with Oracle DB, but was raising an "Invalid Table name" DB exception.

To fix it, i opened the extension and modified the entities's table names from

[db].[table_name]

to

"db"."table_name".

That worked for me.


Thanks.

Hello João,

Thank you for testing this component in Oracle and for your excellent solution!

I will incorporate it shortly into a new extension version.

CA