[Infosistema DMM] [DMM] Could not find a part of the path ....

[Infosistema DMM] [DMM] Could not find a part of the path ....

Forge Component
(35)
Published on 24 Oct (4 weeks ago) by Infosistema Solutions
35 votes
Published on 24 Oct (4 weeks ago) by Infosistema Solutions

HI,

I've just installed the DMM (Infosistema DMM) application and now I'm trying to run some tests. I've created a (very) simple application with one module and two entities (some kind of master-detail). Then, I've deployed it to the target environment.

I've configured both Source and Destination DBs (I can browse both of them). But when trying to launch migration I get an error:

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\InfosistemaDMM\ExecutionLogs\20171127134049_OSUSR_obu_MyEntity.1.sql'.

I presume that it is due to some missing permissions. But whom should I grant these permissions?

Regards

Tomasz

Hello Tomasz,

That's a known issue on the current DMM version, we'll be releasing a new version shortly to address it.

If you have access to the server where you've installed DMM you can fix this issue in one of two ways:

Either you create a folder named "C:\InfosistemaDMM" and grant read/write access to the IIS user on that folder

Or you navigate to DMM settings folder, at:

C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Platform Server\InfosistemaDMM\

And edit the settings.json file so the LogFolder Path is empty or maps to an existing folder where IIS can read/write

Please let me known if you have any other issue regarding DMM

Best regards

Eduardo

Hi,

No, I have no other issue - but it is a real stopper: the server, on which DMM is installed, is in the Amazon's cloud so I have no direct access to it. I'm waiting for the new version.

Regards

Tomasz