CheckBox with Dropdown

CheckBox with Dropdown

  

How can i use CheckBox with Dropdown?

Hi Chirag,

There's unfortunately no out of the box component for that.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Chirag,

There's unfortunately no out of the box component for that.

Hello Kilian


Can't we use ?

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/535/multiple-select/


Thanks and Regards,
Atul Patel

Probably (I have never used that component), but the Forge is not quite out-of-the-box :). But nice find, Chirag may be able to use that.

@Atul Patel

Actually, I want level wise drop down control and also we have different color with different level. 

Have you know about this type of widget control ?

Chirag Baroliya wrote:

@Atul Patel

Actually, I want level wise drop down control and also we have different color with different level. 

Have you know about this type of widget control ?

Hello Chriag,


You would have to check online for Javascript library which could provide this type of multi select feature.


Not sure if we have any existing component in forge for this.


Thanks and Regards,
Atul Patel

Hi Atul Patel,

Please provide me information that how to create component of multiple select combo box using java script or j query.

 Thanks and Regards,

Chirag Baroliya

Chirag Baroliya wrote:

Hi Atul Patel,

Please provide me information that how to create component of multiple select combo box using java script or j query.

 Thanks and Regards,

Chirag Baroliya

Hello Chirag,


Just have a look at the component I have suggested above. It uses JavaScript to create multi select dropdown.


Thanks and Regards,
Atul Patel

Chirag,

That multi-level select drop down thing is really a horror UI-wise. Please rethink that interface, it's bad user experience.