Mobile debugging Android / iOs not working

Mobile debugging Android / iOs not working

Somehow the Android / iOS debugging feature doesn't work for me.

I have tried both , and I come to the point of a connected device but when Service Studio says 'Open the application on your device'  nothing happens. So the setup must be right (Debugging allowed) but detecting the running app does not work :(

At the moment I'm trying debugging on Android. As far as I can see I have tried all of the things that are in the 'troubleshooting help'.

Oh and I'm on 10.0.713.0

Hi Patrice,

Does debugging work for you when using the emulator in a browser window? Does your host PC detect the device when you connect it via USB?

Patrice Oostermeyer wrote:

Somehow the Android / iOS debugging feature doesn't work for me.

I have tried both , and I come to the point of a connected device but when Service Studio says 'Open the application on your device'  nothing happens. So the setup must be right (Debugging allowed) but detecting the running app does not work :(

At the moment I'm trying debugging on Android. As far as I can see I have tried all of the things that are in the 'troubleshooting help'.

Oh and I'm on 10.0.713.0

Hi Patrice,

Did you check the Troubleshoot Device Connection Issues article?

Regards,

António Pereira

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Patrice,

Does debugging work for you when using the emulator in a browser window? Does your host PC detect the device when you connect it via USB?

Yes and Yes and also I checked every Connection Issue article there is :)

Patrice Oostermeyer wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Patrice,

Yes and Yes and also I checked every Connection Issue article there is :)

Did you try to restart your Android device? Sometimes the Android OS creates a ghost webview (eg. to display an ad) and the only way to fix it is to restart the device.

If it doesn't work, please contact OutSystems support. It can be a bug.

Ok thanks I will.