[Text Area Auto Resizer] How to use the text area auto resizer  widget

[Text Area Auto Resizer] How to use the text area auto resizer  widget

  
Forge Component
(1)
Published on 2017-05-08 by Hélio Dolores
1 vote
Published on 2017-05-08 by Hélio Dolores

I am new to the out systems. I want to use the text area auto resizer but i don't know how use that one

Hi Koushik,

I'm sorry for the late reply.

The module has an example page that shows the usage of the component.

I hope it helps.

Helio

Hélio Dolores wrote:

Hi Koushik,

I'm sorry for the late reply.

The module has an example page that shows the usage of the component.

I hope it helps.

Helio


Hi Helio,


Tried this one earlier and is not working

I'm not sure why.


Thank you and kind regards,

Christopher

Hi Christopher,

Can you send me the example?

Thanks


Hélio Dolores wrote:

Hi Christopher,

Can you send me the example?

Thanks


HI Helio,


Please see attached oml.


Many Thanks.

Christopher


Christopher Bautista wrote:

Hélio Dolores wrote:

Hi Christopher,

Can you send me the example?

Thanks


HI Helio,


Please see attached oml.


Many Thanks.

Christopher


Hi Helio, 

Had set the Text Lines to blank. 

It's now working great. 

But I noticed that it doesn't prevent the typing if it exceeds the maximum length. 

Many Thanks, 

Chris

Hi Christopher,

I'm sorry for the late response. You can try to increase the max length of the text field to allow writing more characters.

Hope it helps.

Hélio

Hélio Dolores wrote:

Hi Christopher,

I'm sorry for the late response. You can try to increase the max length of the text field to allow writing more characters.

Hope it helps.

Hélio

Hi Helio,

Thank you for the response.

My problem now is if the User exceed the limit of the binded field/variable, the Widget still allows the User to input text.

Do I need to apply a javascript for this?


Thanks and regards,

Chris