WSDl load error, no service description found

WSDl load error, no service description found

Hi,

i want to consume a SOAP Service and get the follow error message during the Import of the wsdl:

Wsdl load error, no Service description found.

Thank you. 

Hello Tobias

Can you give us more information?

Are you importing a webservice exposed by another OutSystems module of your solution, or it is provided by an external system?

If you run your SOAP url in browser are you having success?

Regards

Cláudia

Hello Cláudia ,

thank you for the fast answer.

Outsystem is supposed to work as a client, which means, that an outsystems module use an external service -  consumes a service).
The WSDL is secured by http access protection, so I import the wsdl-file locally. Look also at the attachment.

I think outsystems finds the wsdl file, but maybe outsystems expects a certain statement, for example the wsdl: Service)

Solution

Hello Cláudia ,

the problem is done. It was a reference to another file included in Basic WSDL. Outsystems could not resolve the location because of basic authentication. Now I have two local wsdl for resolving. 

Thank You.

Solution

Hello Tobias,

Please, mark your answer as the correct, to make it easier for others with the same kind of problem to find the solution.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Tobias Heinrich wrote:

Hello Cláudia ,

the problem is done. It was a reference to another file included in Basic WSDL. Outsystems could not resolve the location because of basic authentication. Now I have two local wsdl for resolving. 

Thank You.

I'm glade you found the solution.

Have a good work!

Cláudia