Error invoking callback StaticContentCallback: not found

Error invoking callback StaticContentCallback: not found

Hello, I'm using outsystems 9.0 and in a few of the espaces I'm getting these three errors. This particular espace only has one test screen that doesn't actually do anything and the rest are web blocks to be used in other espaces. Other espaces that have the errors have much more content but I seem to get these errors the most in this one. Has anyone ever seen them because I couldn't find anything on here/google?

Error invoking callback outsystems.hubedition.runtimeplatform.callbacks.StaticContentCallback on event SessionStart: NotFound
Error invoking callback outsystems.hubedition.runtimeplatform.callbacks.StaticContentCallback on event Unknown: NotFound
Error invoking callback outsystems.hubedition.runtimeplatform.callbacks.StaticContentCallback on event PageRender: NotFound

I haven't been able to find a pattern for when it occurs because it happens when we're online and developing/testing but it also happens when we're all offline. The stacktraces are long so I've attached them in a docx file.

Hi,

- do you still have the issue?

- did you make sure all references are up to date?

- what version of the platform are you actually using? (perhaps an upgrade is in order)

- did you make a support call as well?

Solution

No, I saw a solution elsewhere that said, weirdly, to redeploy EPA_taskbox to fix the problem and that worked.

Solution