Importing actions from SAP

Importing actions from SAP

Hi,

I'm trying to import an action from SAP, but having some difficulty.

I've installed the rafael SAP Explorer, and successfully imported my SAP action.

The problems start here! When I try to publish I get an error: Xt_Output_Out must be set as an input to use mandatory.(is this normal?) Ok, I uncheck the mandatory, and try again.

Another error: Compiler error: .Net Compilation.

I go to the VS and the result is 10 erros:
Error 1 The name 'ssSaplogon_Extension' does not exist in the current context C:\Documents and Settings\frneto\My Documents\Trivalor\Espaces\Extension_CLIPRIM\Source\NET\Extension_CLIPRIM.cs 82 46 Extension_CLIPRIM

Error 2 The name 'ssSaplogon_Extension' does not exist in the current context C:\Documents and Settings\frneto\My Documents\Trivalor\Espaces\Extension_CLIPRIM\Source\NET\Extension_CLIPRIM.cs 83 47 Extension_CLIPRIM

Error 3 The name 'ssSaplogon_Extension' does not exist in the current context C:\Documents and Settings\frneto\My Documents\Trivalor\Espaces\Extension_CLIPRIM\Source\NET\Extension_CLIPRIM.cs 84 41 Extension_CLIPRIM

Error 4 The name 'ssSaplogon_Extension' does not exist in the current context C:\Documents and Settings\frneto\My Documents\Trivalor\Espaces\Extension_CLIPRIM\Source\NET\Extension_CLIPRIM.cs 85 41 Extension_CLIPRIM

Error 5 The name 'ssSaplogon_Extension' does not exist in the current context C:\Documents and Settings\frneto\My Documents\Trivalor\Espaces\Extension_CLIPRIM\Source\NET\Extension_CLIPRIM.cs 86 41 Extension_CLIPRIM

Error 6 The name 'ssSaplogon_Extension' does not exist in the current context C:\Documents and Settings\frneto\My Documents\Trivalor\Espaces\Extension_CLIPRIM\Source\NET\Extension_CLIPRIM.cs 87 53 Extension_CLIPRIM

Error 7 'ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM.ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM' does not contain a definition for 'Connection' C:\Documents and Settings\frneto\My Documents\Trivalor\Espaces\Extension_CLIPRIM\Source\NET\Extension_CLIPRIM.cs 88 24 Extension_CLIPRIM

Error 8 'ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM.ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM' does not contain a definition for 'Connection' C:\Documents and Settings\frneto\My Documents\Trivalor\Espaces\Extension_CLIPRIM\Source\NET\Extension_CLIPRIM.cs 89 24 Extension_CLIPRIM

Error 9 'ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM.ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM' does not contain a definition for 'CommitWork' C:\Documents and Settings\frneto\My Documents\Trivalor\Espaces\Extension_CLIPRIM\Source\NET\Extension_CLIPRIM.cs 101 24 Extension_CLIPRIM

Error 10 'ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM.ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM' does not contain a definition for 'Connection' C:\Documents and Settings\frneto\My Documents\Trivalor\Espaces\Extension_CLIPRIM\Source\NET\Extension_CLIPRIM.cs 102 24 Extension_CLIPRIM

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank's in advance,

Francisco Neto
Well,
I worked around the first errors, but I still have 5.

Error 1 'ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM.ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM' does not contain a definition for 'Connection'

Error 2 'ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM.ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM' does not contain a definition for 'Connection'

Error 3 'ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM.ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM' does not contain a definition for

Error 4 'ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM.ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM' does not contain a definition for 'CommitWork'

Error 5 'ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM.ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM' does not contain a definition for 'Connection'

In teh BAPI folder in VS, I have another folder with the BAPI name. Should I have here both strucutres? ZTRI003_OUT_CLIPRIM and SAP_Logon_Extension?
It seems that the class name can't be the same as the BAPI (Is this true?)

Just changed the class name to a different one, and publish successful!

Best Regards,

FN