Displaying record in dropdown list whose boolean value is true

Displaying record in dropdown list whose boolean value is true

Hi All,

I am a beginner so I will try to be clear with my question.

I have a master named "Status" in which i get two values from the user. One is the status(like Completed, Inprogress etc) and the other is a boolean value named IsActive. I have linked it with a detail called tracker. So when I click on the dropdown I need to get the values only which have been marked as true in their IsActive value.Can you please tell me how to do that?Thanks

Hi Ragul,

I'm not sure what you mean with "master". And how does the user supply these values? Are they in a database? Do you have an Aggregate to query them? What do you have as input to the Combobox?

Solution

Hi Ragul,

As per my understanding you are having a Static table like Status and Table holding data like Pending, Completed,In-progress out of three status IsActive property of Pending is False then you want to populate only Completed,In-progress in dropdown.

Then you need aggregate like GetStatus filter Status.IsActive=True and you need to bind dropdown with same aggregate

Regards

-SK-

Solution

Shashi kant Shukla wrote:

Hi Ragul,

As per my understanding you are having a Static table like Status and Table holding data like Pending, Completed,In-progress out of three status IsActive property of Pending is False then you want to populate only Completed,In-progress in dropdown.

Then you need aggregate like GetStatus filter Status.IsActive=True and you need to bind dropdown with same aggregate

Regards

-SK-

Hi Shashi kant Shukla,

Thanks a lot it helped.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Ragul,

I'm not sure what you mean with "master". And how does the user supply these values? Are they in a database? Do you have an Aggregate to query them? What do you have as input to the Combobox?

Hi Kilian Hekhuis,

Sorry for being unclear.Next time I will try to be more accurate with my question

Welcome Ragul !!

Regards

-SK-