ora-00904: invalid identifier

ora-00904: invalid identifier

  

Hi there,

When i preview data of the entity in module core it is okay. Unfortunately, when i preview the data in module that use the module core, it is error. I checked the entity, there is no spouse_ocpt_code, but how come the error said that column?

regards,

Indra

Solution

Hi,

It's possible that your consumer module is outdated, with an old definition of the entity.

Click Manage Dependencies, refresh the relevant references and publish the module. Then try previewing the data again.

Solution

Hi Indra,

i'm agree with Paulo.


I'm currently facing the same problem. Refreshing the references did not work for me.

In Core module everything works fine, but in the consumer I aways get this error (in preview and runtime). The result query of both aggregates are the same.

I've found this digging on google: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6027961/ora-00904-invalid-identifier

I've already tried to recreate the entities and the references, but no success. It just happens with some entities. The others works fine.

Any clue what it might be?

Hi, Andre,

My mate solved it by creating a new entity.

regards,

indra

Indra Budiantho wrote:

Hi, Andre,

My mate solved it by creating a new entity.

regards,

indra

Did he create with another name? I've already tried to create a new one, just exactly the same as the old one, but the error persists... I've tried everything and nothing works =/ 

I'm opening a support case for this. 


HI Andre,

Did you try:

1, create a new entity.

2. delete the old entity

3. rename the new entity to the old name

regards,

indra

Indra Budiantho wrote:

HI Andre,

Did you try:

1, create a new entity.

2. delete the old entity

3. rename the new entity to the old name

regards,

indra

Yes Indra. I did exactly the way you mentioned. I've contacted the support and they confirmed that this is a bug. It seems the internal reference of some entitiy attributes are broken in metadata, so when platform builds the query some columns in the select statement are placed incorrectly.

They are still analysing, I'll post here any updates.

Thanks!

Okay,thank you. It is weird, sometimes the same case are solvable, sometimes not.. so there must be something in each environment setting that makes them have different behaviors. 

Hopefully, Outsystems will find the bug asap.

regards,

indra