Personal environment login

Personal environment login

Hi,

I can login to www.outsystems.com but I can't use the same email and password to login to my personal espace. Am I not supposed to use the same password?

Pedro Remedios

Hi Pedro,

As far as I understand you should indeed be able to do that. You say "I can't login to my personal espace", I assume you mean your Personal Environment (YOURNAME.outsystemscloud.com)? How did you try to log in, using Service Studio? It also doesn't work when you login in Service Center? If you are logged in to outsystems.com, and press the "Platform" tab, do you see your Personal Environment listed?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Pedro,

As far as I understand you should indeed be able to do that. You say "I can't login to my personal espace", I assume you mean your Personal Environment (YOURNAME.outsystemscloud.com)? How did you try to log in, using Service Studio? It also doesn't work when you login in Service Center? If you are logged in to outsystems.com, and press the "Platform" tab, do you see your Personal Environment listed?

Hi,

I tried to login using the web app. Yes I see my personal environment listed.

I'd advise you to try logging into Service Center then, see if that works. If not, I'd advise you to contact OutSysems support.

Actually the password for my personal environment is different than the one for the site.

I admit I cannot recall the exact on-boarding I had to do for the PE. But anyway, if you can't access your PE, you need to send a call for help to support, there's little else you can do.