Script error for "PluginManager"

Script error for "PluginManager"

I have a problem with my application like this

When I check in ServiceCenter out errors are like the picture below

please help me how to solve it

Solution

Hello.

You need to add the script PluginManager to your component.

You can find it inside the eSpace CommonPlugin.

Cheers,

GM

Solution

Gonçalo Martins wrote:

Hello.

You need to add the script PluginManager to your component.

You can find it inside the eSpace CommonPlugin.

Cheers,

GM

Hi Gonçalo Martins,

I am facing the same issue ,I tried with your solution but it's resolved can you elaborate your solution.

Hi Koushik,

What did you try? What do you mean by "it's resolved"?

On Mobile, Screens and Blocks have a "Required Scripts" Property, that you can use to add a Script to that Screen or Block. You need to add the PluginManager from the CommonPlugin module to the Screen or Block where the error occurs:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Koushik,

What did you try? What do you mean by "it's resolved"?

On Mobile, Screens and Blocks have a "Required Scripts" Property, that you can use to add a Script to that Screen or Block. You need to add the PluginManager from the CommonPlugin module to the Screen or Block where the error occurs:

Hi Kilian Hekhuis,

Thanks for your reply, I made the changes what you suggested in the reply post. But i am getting some other error like "Cannot read property 'activeScope' of undefined".Can any one help me out from this issue

Regards,

Koushik.

Hi Koushik,

Those are JavaScript errors, which could mean all kinds of things. My best guess is you are trying to include some JavaScript routines into your app, but don't have all the right dependencies. Since this has nothing to do with OutSystems per se, I'm afraid I can't help you with that.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Koushik,

Those are JavaScript errors, which could mean all kinds of things. My best guess is you are trying to include some JavaScript routines into your app, but don't have all the right dependencies. Since this has nothing to do with OutSystems per se, I'm afraid I can't help you with that.

Hi Kilian Hekhuis,

Thanks for giving reply, I created a new application with no dependencies,  then i added the plugin  manager script on page level.Still i am getting the same error. Are you sure its not problem with the component.If not can you send me a sample oml file which can perform download the file using url.

Regards,

Koushik.

Hi Koushik,

What were you trying to do in the first place? You got the error in your first post, but what component were you trying to use?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Koushik,

What were you trying to do in the first place? You got the error in your first post, but what component were you trying to use?

Hi Kilian Hekhuis,

I am using File Transfer Plugin component , and its  download client action is returning the error "cannot read property active scope undefined" .So i need the help to resolve this error.I am attaching my oml file for reference.

koushik prathi wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Koushik,

Hi Kilian Hekhuis,

I am using File Transfer Plugin component , and its  download client action is returning the error "cannot read property active scope undefined" .So i need the help to resolve this error.I am attaching my oml file for reference.

Hi Kilian Hekhuis,

Thanks for your reply, the main issue is we have to get the platform (android/ios) on which we want to store the file. Now i make the changes  according to my requirement now its working fine.

Regards,

Koushik.

Hi Koushik,

Great to hear it's fine. Did you find out what the main problem was?

I have the same problem, how did you fix?

Filipe Lourenço wrote:

I have the same problem, how did you fix?

Hello Filipe Lourenço,

If you are facing with plugin manager issue just add the plugin manager javascript on page level or web block level,While I am using file transfer plugin i faced  "active scope undefined" for that on page on ready i am getting the platform of the mobile(android/ios) and creating file according to that platform.This how i resolved that issue.I hope my solution help you in resolving the issue.     

Regards,

Koushik