Invalid call of the 'Login' client action

Invalid call of the 'Login' client action

Hello everyone,

Currently, we are having several "Invalid call of the 'Login' client action" errors on our mobile application.

We already checked all the event handlers and they're all being destroyed and have no set timeouts and no set intervals.

Any idea about how to fix this?

Invalid call of the 'Login' client action of the 'Login.Login' since the latter is not currently active. This is likely due to a platform's client action being used as an event handler or in a setTimeout function. Consider removing this call by using the 'On Destroy' event of the screen/block or moving your logic to a global client action.

Hi Gonçalo,

just to let you know that I came across the same problem. The problem shows up even in the most simple mobile application generated by the platform. I would expect the problem to lie somewhere in the javascript code generated by the platform. The error can nevertheless be ignored as the application continues working properly, for as far as I could see. I would open a support case if I was you. 

The problem does not show up all the time though. If you try to login a couple of times in "the most simple mobile application", you will eventually see that same message showing up in the console. I see this behaviour in my personal environment running the version 10.0.702.0