[Input Masks] Problems in reset value of input widget with reset "x" button of Internet Explorer

[Input Masks] Problems in reset value of input widget with reset "x" button of Internet Explorer

Forge Component
(21)
Published on 19 Apr by Miguel 'Kelter' Antunes
21 votes
Published on 19 Apr by Miguel 'Kelter' Antunes

Hello,

I'm using Internet Explorer 11 and this browser put in input widgets,
by default, a reset "x" button inside input-field that allow to reset the value to 0.
But, when input mask is added to input widget and I click in reset "x" button, the value
continue to change to 0 but when I save the changes with button save,
the value 0 doesn't appear.
The value that appear in input is the last before changes.

How can I correct this bug?

Thanks

Teixeira wrote:

Hello,

I'm using Internet Explorer 11 and this browser put in input widgets,
by default, a reset "x" button inside input-field that allow to reset the value to 0.
But, when input mask is added to input widget and I click in reset "x" button, the value
continue to change to 0 but when I save the changes with button save,
the value 0 doesn't appear.
The value that appear in input is the last before changes.

How can I correct this bug?

Thanks

Hello Teixeira,

Please validate if the variable that populates the Widget is the same you save changes. 

Hello Bruno Domingues,

Yes, the variable that populates the Widget is the same that I save changes. 

When I inspect input widgets without input mask after I have clicked in reset "x" button, appear the input name="wtNameinput" and the value="123" was clear.
But, when I inspect the input widget with input mask after I have clicked in reset "x" button, appear two input names: input name="wtNameinput_mask" and input name="wtNameinput". The value of first change to "0,00" and the value of second maintain "123".
I think this is the problem. Reset "x" button lost the capacity to clear the value of input name="wtNameinput".

I already tried to use some javascript to add a new reset "x" button but it didn't result. 

Someone had this problem in past? It is possible add javascript in Input Masks code to appear a new reset "x" button?

Thanks