Fancy Multi Select all selected text

Fancy Multi Select all selected text

Hi,

I am using the multiple select jQuery plugin and I need to change the "all selected text" and make it configurable so that it can be passed through an input parameter.

Thanks

Hassan

Hi Hasan,

What JQUery are you using? 

regards,

indra

Indra Budiantho wrote:

Hi Hasan,

What JQUery are you using? 

regards,

indra

Hi Indra,

http://wenzhixin.net.cn/p/multiple-select/docs/

Regards

Hassan

Can you give a picture, what do you want to achieve?

regards,

indra

Indra Budiantho wrote:

Can you give a picture, what do you want to achieve?

regards,

indra

Hi Indra,

The value all selected is shown when all the options in the drop down are selected, I would like to make it configurable.

Thanks

Hassan

What do you mean by configurable?

regards,

indra

Indra Budiantho wrote:

What do you mean by configurable?

regards,

indra

I would like to get the value of allSelected property from some input or local variable.

regards

Hassan

HI Hasan,

here we go:

0.  Where to put the javascript, use AddScriptTag as shown in tutorial :

1. I only put the GetSelects as shown by your URL and in this case list of days, change to months on your needs:

2.  The code is like this: myInput is the name of input widget to capture the selected values (see how to set the values in javascript);

mybutton is the name of the button to click (see the click() action before);

3. Make both Outsystems widgets invisible (this is the tricks): use style display none, do not set property visible to false as it won't be clickable or accessable. The input widget is bound to local variable mydays: 

4. Capture the value mydays on ok action:

5. The result after click getselect button is (you can optionaly get the text, like mondat,,,see yur URL plugins). 

May this helps. For your convenience, I attach the OML.

regards,

indra

Indra Budiantho wrote:

HI Hasan,

here we go:

0.  Where to put the javascript, use AddScriptTag as shown in tutorial :

1. I only put the GetSelects as shown by your URL and in this case list of days, change to months on your needs:

2.  The code is like this: myInput is the name of input widget to capture the selected values (see how to set the values in javascript);

mybutton is the name of the button to click (see the click() action before);

3. Make both Outsystems widgets invisible (this is the tricks): use style display none, do not set property visible to false as it won't be clickable or accessable. The input widget is bound to local variable mydays: 

4. Capture the value mydays on ok action:

5. The result after click getselect button is (you can optionaly get the text, like mondat,,,see yur URL plugins). 

May this helps. For your convenience, I attach the OML.

regards,

indra

Hi Indra,

Thanks for all the help.

Regards

Hassan