Install Service Studio 9 on Asus Transformer Book T100 Intel Bay Trail-T Z3740 2GB Ra

Install Service Studio 9 on Asus Transformer Book T100 Intel Bay Trail-T Z3740 2GB Ra

Is it possible to run the service studio to code on Asus Transformer Book T100 Intel Bay Trail-T Z3740 2GB Ram?

Hi David,

That is a pretty low-end machine, if you get Service Studio installed, I doubt it'll run pleasently. Have you tried to install it already, or are you contemplating buying the Transformer Book in order to run SS?

im travelling internationally and doesn't think like i'll be working but just in case and so I would like to carry something light like a tablets instead of a laptop

Well, there's two things to consider. One, here are the system requirements for the development environment. If the TB meets that (and it seems it does), it should run, but notice the remark about not supporting touch as input!

Secondly, you can develop in Service Studio if you are off-line, but you can't deploy and run your applications. So unless you also ensure you have Wifi or 4G internationally, you are pretty limited (but this goes for any device, not just tablets).

EDIT: I linked to the P10 requirements, but the system requirements for Platform 9 are virtually the same.