App store audio background issue

App store audio background issue

Hi all,

I'm trying to submit my mobile app to the app store, but it got rejected. This was the feedback I received:

"Your app declares support for audio in the UIBackgroundModes key in your Info.plist, but we were unable to play any audible content when the app was running in the background.

Next Steps

The audio key is intended for use by apps that provide audible content to the user while in the background, such as music player or streaming audio apps. Please revise your app to provide audible content to the user while the app is in the background or remove the "audio" setting from the UIBackgroundModes key."

I'm not intending to use audio while the app is in background mode. Could it be that the background mode plugin enables this functionality? 

My next step would be to explore this plugin: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/Component_Details.aspx?ProjectId=3079 to try and change the info.plist in OutSystems instead of diving into Xcode again.

Let me know if there is an easy fix or if exploring this plugin is the way to go.

Kind regards,

Art