[Audio Record Plugin Sample] Cant Save Audio

[Audio Record Plugin Sample] Cant Save Audio

Forge Component
(5)
Published on 19 Jan by Henrique Batista
5 votes
Published on 19 Jan by Henrique Batista

hey guys i managed to do the plugin,it does record now but problem is that it doesnt want to save can anyone help here?...after recording i try to save but it gives me this message..."cannot assign a javascript string with value to an output parameter of type integer check the javascript node 'OpenAudioRecorder" of the action 'RecordAudio'. please help me solve this problem please..

I'm not sure if this is the issue... but... there is an error in the Javascript code.  The code is currently reading...

$parameters.error_code = output.error_code || "";

and it should be...

$parameters.error_code = output.error_code || 0;

Davidk wrote:

I'm not sure if this is the issue... but... there is an error in the Javascript code.  The code is currently reading...

$parameters.error_code = output.error_code || "";

and it should be...

$parameters.error_code = output.error_code || 0;

hey David thanks for reply...so how can i change The Code to whats right ?

You have the Plugin installed... found in your "Application in Development" page.  Open the Plugin and then double-click on the Javascript Node named "OpenAudioRecorder".  You'll see the code.

Hey MUSA,

Like David said, you'll need to change the plugin code.

Alternatively you can change the output parameter from integer to text, it solves the issue too.

Cheers

Thank you Both of you ...@Henrique which output parameter should i change to text...please bare with me a little im kind of a slow leaner...thank you.

Solution

You can either change the code in the Javascript node "OpenAudioRecorder" or... as Henrique says... change the error_code parameter Data Type to Text.  Either way... it's a change to the AudioRecordPlugin.

Solution

Yup, 

Exactly like Davidk said!

You should mark that as the solution!

thank you thank you guys mwaaa i love you thanks guys ...enjoy your day thank you

hi @Henrique and @DavidK i fixed that problem thank you but when i try to play the audio i get the messages at the images check them out...?

Hi Musa,

That's nothing to do with the plugins, that's a DB error.

You're trying to associate media with a User but you're sending theUser identifier as null.

If you add a breakpoint on your action, you'll see that exception.

Hope it helps