[Excel Package] Modify Border Color

[Excel Package] Modify Border Color

Forge Component
(4)
Published on 11 May (12 days ago) by Carlos Alfaro
4 votes
Published on 11 May (12 days ago) by Carlos Alfaro

Hi,

Can I specify the color of the border in cell format. I'm going to use it in list. I can only modify the font name, size, bg color autofit column and bold.

Hoping for you feedback.

Thanks,

Raphael Laurence Reyno

Solution

Hello Raphael,

Thank you for this request.

I've uploaded a new version of the component, with the added feature to set the Cell Format Border Color.

Thank you.

CA

Solution

Carlos Alfaro wrote:

Hello Raphael,

Thank you for this request.

I've uploaded a new version of the component, with the added feature to set the Cell Format Border Color.

Thank you.

CA

Hi Carlos,

I am also implementing the same functionality and wanted to give border to the cell.

As you said you have uploaded a new version of the component, with the added feature to set the Cell Format Border Color in excel package.

I have downloaded the new version(excel package 1.7.0) but I can't able to see it.

Can you please help me,from where I can get it or how can I do it?

Thanks.

Hi Pratima,

In the CellFormat structure that can be used in the Cell_Write<*>WithFormat actions, the attribute BorderColor can be used to define the color of the cell(s) being written.

Thank you.

CA

Hi Carlos,

We have downloaded the latest version but I don't see any attribute BorderColor in CellFormat structure.

Please advice.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Hello Suraj,

I have uploaded the new version 1.8.0, with the BorderColor attribute, and some new actions. 

Thank you.

CA