Close a popup before session expires

Close a popup before session expires

Hello everyone, 

My question is, when my session expires and I have a PopUp open I need it to close, otherwise the popup will present me the login page, and in terms of usability is doesn't make sense since i don't want to access the page through the PopUp.

Can someone help me?

Thank you in advance

Hello Sumeiya,

Did you actually tested it and this happened?
If so, what are you server version and template (Web Application, Lisbon, Dublin, etc)?

I tested and when I try to do something in a PopUp after doing logout in another window (to simulate the session end), the popup was closed and browser navigate to the Login page in a full page as I was expecting.

Also, the PopUp will not close or open Login automatically when the session expires. Only when the User try to acceed something

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Sumeiya,

If so, what are you server version and template (Web Application, Lisbon, Dublin, etc)?

I tested and when I try to do something in a PopUp after doing logout in another window (to simulate the session end), the popup was closed and browser navigate to the Login page in a full page as I was expecting.

Also, the PopUp will not close or open Login automatically when the session expires. Only when the User try to acceed something

Cheers.

Hello Eduardo, thank you for your answer.

I'm using the version 10.0 and the template is Lisbon.

I tested it and when the session ends and I try something on the popup it directs me to the login page.

Sumeiya Rachid wrote:

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Sumeiya,

Cheers.

Hello Eduardo, thank you for your answer.

I'm using the version 10.0 and the template is Lisbon.

I tested it and when the session ends and I try something on the popup it directs me to the login page.

Just to be sure... The Login Page opens INSIDE the PopUp?
If not, than this is the behaviour that I expect.

If yes, than I'll have to test it. Can you share an OML with the observed behaviour?

Cheers.