balloon is not triggering on the click of the input widget

balloon is not triggering on the click of the input widget

Hi All,

I want to display the list of the users, on the click of the input widget. for that  i gave the widget id of the input field and also add the trigger event to click But the balloon is not display .I am attaching my oml file Just look into it and just tell me whats wrong in it.

Regards,

Koushik.

Hello Koushik

Can't see the OML right now.

But as a guessing, be sure the widget is positioned in the page AFTER the element you want to click.

Otherwise, at the time the widget JavaScript is executed, the element was not rendered by the browser yet, and it will fail to bound the event.

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Koushik

Can't see the OML right now.

But as a guessing, be sure the widget is positioned in the page AFTER the element you want to click.

Otherwise, at the time the widget JavaScript is executed, the element was not rendered by the browser yet, and it will fail to bound the event.

Cheers

Hi Eduardo Jauch,

As what you suggested i tried it before only but its not working.is there any solution for it.

Regards,

Koushik.

Hello Koushik

I saw your oml.

The problem is that the Baloom is a WebPattern pattern, so, it is a SILK UI pattern.
You need a SILK UI page to make it work, as it depends on JavaScript that exists only in Silk UI layouts.

And you are using a NON Silk UI template (London), and its layouts miss the required JavaScript.

Three possible solutions.

1. Use the InfoBallon from RichWidgets
2. Use a module based on a SilkUI template (when creating the app, chose a SilkUI template instead of Web Application)
3. Copy the required JavaScript from the Silk UI layout to your pages.

Cheers.