Error creating Email. The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Erro

Hello,

I'm having problems sending email.

For some people it works perfectly, for others it generates this error:

'Error creating Email. The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.'

I have tried to solve it in several ways, but the error persists.

How can I solve?

Thanks!

Hello, 

You can take a look at this to see if you're configuring it as expected.

Hope it helps,
Best Regards

I believe these settings are correct because the email is sent correctly to some. However, this same email sometimes generates this error, ie time works, time does not work...

I noticed some of this issue in the forum and tried the solutions presented: modifying the size of the title, excluding the image, excluding the css of some items, etc...

The image exemplifies the situation ... is the feedback email of one of the evaluations in athletes, for some the sending follows correct, for others it generates error.

I have the same issue with some emails. Did you fix it?

I am having the same issue. Was it resolved?.

Any updates?  I have set up emails that appear to be setup just like the Test Send Email- but it continues to get the Remote error that was displayed in the first post in this string.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mohamed wrote:

I am having the same issue. Was it resolved?.

Hi Mohamed - we were experiencing the same issue.  We went line by line in the content to identify the issues. 

Ours was related to expressions using functions like GetUserid().  However if I passed in a variable with the userid, I could use the variable in the email text successfully.  NOTE - this is even though the email content allowed the expression with the function in it - it would bomb when sending the email.  When I pass in the userid and user name as variables and use the variables in an expression -vs- the function then it worked.

Hope it helps 

Lisa

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

I have the same issue with some emails. Did you fix it?

Hi Nordin - see the reply I just posted to Mohamed.  We resolved our issue by passing in variables and/or creating local variables -vs- using functions.  Seems like the email doesn't really have access to the functions, although you are able to successfully use them in expressions when creating the email content.