Intro.js for Mobile Applications

Good day everyone,

I was wondering if it is possible to use the widget "introJS_library" on mobile applications.

I tried using it on a web application and it works just fine. However, we would really like to use this on one of our mobile applications to make a product tour but I can't get it to work.

If possible, can you give me some examples on how to apply this said widget on mobile?

Or if this widget is only available for web applications, can you suggest other workaround/s for us to achieve a similar result?

Thanks in advance,

Eyre

Solution

Hi Eyre, I've ported the IntroJs_Library to mobile. You can find the component in here: IntroJs_Mobile. See if suits your needs. 

I think there is still the need to tweak a little bit with the css as sometimes the tooltip overlaps the content to which it refers to. In addition, the number associated with the content highlighted sometimes falls out of the screen. Maybe it is already good enough for your needs.

Greetings, pedro

Solution

Pedro Rodrigues wrote:

Hi Eyre, I've ported the IntroJs_Library to mobile. You can find the component in here: IntroJs_Mobile. See if suits your needs. 

I think there is still the need to tweak a little bit with the css as sometimes the tooltip overlaps the content to which it refers to. In addition, the number associated with the content highlighted sometimes falls out of the screen. Maybe it is already good enough for your needs.

Greetings, pedro

Good day to you Pedro,

I tried using the component and it works perfectly!

Thank you so much for your assistance. It is very much appreciated.

Have an excellent day!

Regards, 

Eyre

Hi Eyre, you're welcome. Could you mark my answer as a solution to your problem? Then everyone gets to know that the problem you posted is solved.

Greetings and happy programming, 

pedro

PS: Have also an excellent day :)