Showing the Posts from the database on news feed web screen

Showing the Posts from the database on news feed web screen

Hi all,

I am working on a social media type application called social network application. Its interface is very similar to the facebook interface. We can create post, attach photos, add files and create Poll questions. The data is inserted into the database but i couldn't get how to show that post on to news feed page. If there is anyone who faced similar problem..?

I am attaching the screen shot of page.

Cheers,

Hassan

Hi Hassan,

What problems do you run into? What exactly means you "couldn't get how to show that post"?

Solution

Hello Hassan,

If you HAVE data in database and you aren't able to show it in screen, you probably have a bug in your application...
But is very difficult to say anything with so little information (the image don't say much...)

SO, I would bet you have a problem in the data itself (you're not saving everything you need), or the joins/filters in the aggregate/sql are not correct, so you get nothing.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Solution

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Hassan,

If you HAVE data in database and you aren't able to show it in screen, you probably have a bug in your application...
But is very difficult to say anything with so little information (the image don't say much...)

SO, I would bet you have a problem in the data itself (you're not saving everything you need), or the joins/filters in the aggregate/sql are not correct, so you get nothing.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Hi eduardo,

Yes there was a problem  of filter in the aggregate. I was using AND gate and when changed to OR gate. It worked like a charm.

Cheers