[Pedometer] Pedometer not defined

[Pedometer] Pedometer not defined

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 2017-11-16 by Atul Patel
1 vote
Published on 2017-11-16 by Atul Patel

Hello,

I'm trying to use the pedometer plugin in my application, while starting the step count button it displays the error : variable not found pedometer. I read the github documentation which stated You do not need to reference any JavaScript, the Cordova plugin architecture will add a pedometer object to your root automatically when you build. Please help solve this error.

Solution

Hi Jasman,

Are you testing the pedometer on a Phone or are you using OutSystems Now?

Custom Cordova plugins will only work on real Phones.

Cheers,

Renato

Jasman Arora wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to use the pedometer plugin in my application, while starting the step count button it displays the error : variable not found pedometer. I read the github documentation which stated You do not need to reference any JavaScript, the Cordova plugin architecture will add a pedometer object to your root automatically when you build. Please help solve this error.

Solution

Renato Torres wrote:

Hi Jasman,

Are you testing the pedometer on a Phone or are you using OutSystems Now?

Custom Cordova plugins will only work on real Phones.

Cheers,

Renato

Jasman Arora wrote:

Hello,

Hi Renoto, 

It worked once I installed on the phone using apk and the pedometer issue seems to be solved but the step count is not incrementing..Could you look into the code and help to recitify it? It will be of great help.

Cheers,

Jasman Arora