[Calendar Plugin] CreateEventWithOptions doesn't create the event as supposed to

[Calendar Plugin] CreateEventWithOptions doesn't create the event as supposed to

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 26 Sep by OutSystems R&D
1 vote
Published on 26 Sep by OutSystems R&D

Hi im trying to use the CalendarPlugin to create events with a specific reminder time. For that purpose i'm trying to use the CreateEventWithOptions. But the action doesn't create the event with or without a reminder specified. I tried using the CreateEvent action and it works but it does not serve the purpose since the default remind is 1 hour prior the event. Does anyone has a idea of the problem?

Best Regards,

Fábio Santos

Solution

Hi Fábio,

I was able to replicate your problem.

The way to overcome it was to fill all the parameters like so:

Probably the component is not handling the null values correctly.

Cheers,

Renato

Fábio Santos wrote:

Hi im trying to use the CalendarPlugin to create events with a specific reminder time. For that purpose i'm trying to use the CreateEventWithOptions. But the action doesn't create the event with or without a reminder specified. I tried using the CreateEvent action and it works but it does not serve the purpose since the default remind is 1 hour prior the event. Does anyone has a idea of the problem?

Best Regards,

Fábio Santos

Solution

Renato Torres wrote:

Hi Fábio,

I was able to replicate your problem.

The way to overcome it was to fill all the parameters like so:

Probably the component is not handling the null values correctly.

Cheers,

Renato

Fábio Santos wrote:

Hi im trying to use the CalendarPlugin to create events with a specific reminder time. For that purpose i'm trying to use the CreateEventWithOptions. But the action doesn't create the event with or without a reminder specified. I tried using the CreateEvent action and it works but it does not serve the purpose since the default remind is 1 hour prior the event. Does anyone has a idea of the problem?

Best Regards,

Fábio Santos

Hi Renato, thank you for your answer. The workaround works. 

Just a note, The recurrence must be some value other than none or it will prompt the error.

Best Regards,

Fábio Santos