Dynamic Line in lint Chart

Dynamic Line in lint Chart

Dear Experts,

I want to show the dynamic line (sometimes it's 4, sometimes 10, sometimes 1, depends on user selection), I want to draw a line in the line chart.

If it fixed no of line then I can use data points (2,4 OR 10) and append in a list, but its dynamic based on a selection. :(

Thanks in advanced

Hi Ritesh,

If I understood your problem correctly, you can try the following:

1. Create the DataPoint List with all lines (different Series), let's call it "original"
2. Create a second DataPoint List that will be used as the source in the chart
3. Based on the selection made by the user, you can filter the original list (OnChange action on the selection), set the result to the list that's being fetched to the chart, refresh the chart and it's done

Let me know if it helped you!

Sofia Mourato wrote:

Hi Ritesh,

If I understood your problem correctly, you can try the following:

1. Create the DataPoint List with all lines (different Series), let's call it "original"
2. Create a second DataPoint List that will be used as the source in the chart
3. Based on the selection made by the user, you can filter the original list (OnChange action on the selection), set the result to the list that's being fetched to the chart, refresh the chart and it's done

Let me know if it helped you!

Thx Sofia,

But I don't the no of line, it depends on the database.

Ritesh,

Please specify your case with a bit more detail then.

So...the user selects the database? Where? It depends on the user role or something like that?

If it's based on different databases (entities?), why not to do a query (after to know which database/entity is) and then use a "for each" to create the Data Point list?

Send an example or a picture that helps to understand the use case.