Remove border table and cell

Remove border table and cell

hi there,

how to remove border in each cell in Outsystems table?

I try using style in the table's property, but does not work. Thank you.

border:0;cellpadding=0;cellspacing=0

HI made,

You may try this code in each cell as style as extended property 

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

"border: 0px solid !important"

hi Rocky,

Thank you for quick reply. Unfortunately, it does not work. I am wondering how to override all css that has been set in the module. In other words, where should i put the css so it overrides the rest.

regards,

M

Made wrote:

hi Rocky,

Thank you for quick reply. Unfortunately, it does not work. I am wondering how to override all css that has been set in the module. In other words, where should i put the css so it overrides the rest.

regards,

M

Hi made ,

You can override module css by defining it in page or inline .Can i have OML to investigate ?

Ok, a few observations:

1. Avoid !important at all costs. If you think you need it, you have your CSS probably wrong (either the order in which the rules are processed, or the CSS itself).
  2. CSS borders are governed by a lot of rules, amongst which there are the border collapse, border spacing, border width, and so on. Use your browser's development tools (F12) to inspect styling that doesn't do what you want, and experiment with various settings.

Solution

Thank you all.

I manage it by making the border-color the same colour with the background-color.

regards,

Solution