[flatpickr] [flatpickr] Does it work inside popups?

[flatpickr] [flatpickr] Does it work inside popups?

Forge Component
(13)
Published on 6 Apr by Samuel M.
13 votes
Published on 6 Apr by Samuel M.

Hi Samuel,

I was wondering if your component would work inside a popup not so big... 

I've seen calendar inputs inside popups with odd behaviors.

Can you add an example for popup?

Thanks,

João Heleno

Hi João,

That is a well-known issue that affects multiple widgets, even from RichWidgets or WebPatterns. However, there are several threads about this problem as well as several functional solutions.
I fully understand your question, but I see this as an application design issue and not a problem of the component itself.

My best regards,
Samuel

HI Samue,

im using your component and i think its really great however, im trying to format the date and use it for comparison it cannot seem to work could u please advise me ?

i did try to edit the advanced options however was unsuccessful could you please kindly guide me?

thanks,

Best regards,

hitesh

Hitesh Vasnani wrote:

HI Samue,

im using your component and i think its really great however, im trying to format the date and use it for comparison it cannot seem to work could u please advise me ?

i did try to edit the advanced options however was unsuccessful could you please kindly guide me?

thanks,

Best regards,

hitesh

Hi Hitesh Vasnani

Can you explain me better what are you trying to achieve? You change the date format and now you want to compare with what? Are you doing some server logic?

Regards,
Samuel

Samuel M. wrote:

Hitesh Vasnani wrote:

HI Samue,

thanks,

Best regards,

hitesh

Hi Hitesh Vasnani

Can you explain me better what are you trying to achieve? You change the date format and now you want to compare with what? Are you doing some server logic?

Regards,
Samuel

Hi Samuel

i manage to find the configuration for a more human readable date.

thanks for your help once again.

Best regards,

Hitesh