[Address Lookup and Validation - Realtime] Address Lookup Feedback

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 10 Oct (6 days ago) by Paul Davies
1 vote
Published on 10 Oct (6 days ago) by Paul Davies

The Davies March project team are interested to hear any feedback you have to improve the wrapper or features you would like to see added. 

Maybe a little off-topic, but I've just been using your companies house address validator, and as someone new to OutSystems I'm finding it hard to access the retrieved UK Company Detail from inside your cool Business Address Validation widget.

I'm using your module as a dependency and I can't see any public properties. As an OutSystems noob I may well be following the wrong design pattern - is there a simple way to hook in to the selected company, or is that not how it's supposed to be used? Is the widget perhaps just a demo for the callouts? But then why mark it Public?

Francis Norton wrote:

Maybe a little off-topic, but I've just been using your companies house address validator, and as someone new to OutSystems I'm finding it hard to access the retrieved UK Company Detail from inside your cool Business Address Validation widget.

I'm using your module as a dependency and I can't see any public properties. As an OutSystems noob I may well be following the wrong design pattern - is there a simple way to hook in to the selected company, or is that not how it's supposed to be used? Is the widget perhaps just a demo for the callouts? But then why mark it Public?

Francis,  I'll copy this across to the UK companies house and we can chat there about your issues?

Paul Davies wrote:

Francis Norton wrote:

Francis,  I'll copy this across to the UK companies house and we can chat there about your issues?

Francis I've setup a thread here.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/53113/using-this-module/

Paul Davies wrote:

Francis Norton wrote:

Thanks for the reply, I've already copied the question over as penance for posting it in the wrong place!