Check box/switch

Hi folks,

I'm having issues with the check box/switch widget.

I have a back-end app that controls what items needs to be featured on the front-end app by switching on/off the item.

The issue here is that when I switch to activate an item, it get deleted from the back-end, front-end app and the database.

Any kind soul willing to help?

see screenshot of the settings.

Solution

The list would be displaying only the active items i guess, if you making it inactive from the front end, the list won't display the inactive items now inorder to display the inactive items in the list you need to filter the list with inactive or you need to remove the filter of active attribute.

You have work in the aggregate that fetching the records...

Solution

Thought it would be better in video https://youtu.be/nCuJRzBDN_o

Hi Gael,

Is there anyway you can copy the BreadTypes screen to a sample OML, save it locally, and upload it here so we can figure out what is going wrong.

Thanks,

Justin

Any luck with the oml?

Justin Babel wrote:

Hi Gael,

Is there anyway you can copy the BreadTypes screen to a sample OML, save it locally, and upload it here so we can figure out what is going wrong.

Thanks,

Justin

Hi Gael,

You were updating on a local variable without setting the full bread_type variable returned from your query to that local variable. However, there is a easy way to achieve this. I've attached a sample OML.

Thanks,

Justin