[Business Activity Monitoring] Business Activity Monitoring

[Business Activity Monitoring] Business Activity Monitoring

Forge Component
(17)
Published on 26 Sep by OutSystems R&D
17 votes
Published on 26 Sep by OutSystems R&D

I have installed Business Activity Monitoring but how do i use it? is there any tutorial on it? 

Hi Ben

If you go into the BAM_Reports module, you'll see all the blocks included that you can use for reporting on your applications. The module also includes a few sample screens showing how you could use said blocks. To see this example just open from service studio or go to the following address:

your-environment.outsystemscloud.com/BAM_Reports/

Are you looking for any specific functionality that we might be able to help with?

Regards,

Carlos López S. Jácome

Hi Carlos,

I have a web service is OutSystems and I want to get BAM reports on how many hits the web service gets in seconds, minutes, hours and month. Can you tell me what i should do step by step to get this done please? I am very new to Outsystems.

Thanks

Ben

Hi Ben,

I don't see how statistics on Web Service method invocations relate to Business Activity Monitoring.

Can you please post your questions on the forums? Also, the community is quite helpful, but a request for "tell me what I should do step by step to get this done" won't get you far. Please describe what you have tried, where you are stuck and the specific problem you are having.

Also, if you are new to OutSystems, I recommend you go through the online training before starting actual work, it will pay off in no time, and you will realize a lot of what you already know about programming, algorithms and data modelling is still applicable.