Tracking an application based on users and objects

Tracking an application based on users and objects

How to track the applications based on number of user roles and number of objects of the project in outsystems.

Hi Anusha,

What do you want to track in applications? what is meant by combination number of user roles and number of objects of the project?

Please provide more details.

If you want to track the performance of application, you can do that from Lifetime -> Analytics.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

I mean in outsystems we will do different projects right. Like google maps, mobileapps, webapps, ...so on..100 projects etc.,

Currently all those projects are tracking by excel or sharepoint. I want to track all these projects in outsystems. Is there any application in outsystems to track all these projects.

Hi Anusha,

What do you want to track in applications? what is meant by combination number of user roles and number of objects of the project?

Please provide more details.

If you want to track the performance of application, you can do that from Lifetime -> Analytics.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Are you looking for this in relation to the number of AOs each project uses for licensing reasons?

Yes. To track the projects in outsystems. Based on the users(licensing) for each project.

Any one done this type of project before. What are relationships taken in tables(Entities)?

I want track project based on below information.

LC#PriorityProjectApplication  DescriptionTeam# of
    Team
Data SourcesUIOutSystems
    Estimator
Rollout
    Date
Timeline StatusCurrent
    State
Projected
    Number of
    Users 
Actual
    Users
Projected
    Number of
    Objects
Actual
    Objects
User
    Roles
Audience

I am not sure if there is an easy way to track users by application, as they are created generally and can use any application they have the correct roles for.

However, you can track users by Role, which by default each application will create a role required to use it, so it depends if you've been giving users that Role or just leaving "Registered" checked on all web screens.

You'll use calls against the "User", "Role", and "UserRole" from the System espace.

Here is an example of this