[Conversion Of Html,Text,XML To PDF Format] Conversion Of Html,Text,XML To PDF Format

[Conversion Of Html,Text,XML To PDF Format] Conversion Of Html,Text,XML To PDF Format

Forge Component
(4)
Published on 20 Jun by vidya sri
4 votes
Published on 20 Jun by vidya sri

How I can fetch the input content of existing Html page

chiranjit kar wrote:

How I can fetch the input content of existing Html page

Hi, Thanks for using my library.. If am not wrong I think you are asking how to download the input values when we click on the link to download?

It's simple, I think u have used the position form widget for inserting the details. Get the Form values directly into the html code and get the binary content from my library and then download as PDF.

I have give the sample from your code

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet
"<div class='SampleDiv'> This is the Testing Content of Position Code"+PositionForm.Record.Position.Code+"and the Title is '"+PositionForm.Record.Position.Title+"'</div>"

This is one of the method to get the input values directly from the Html Page without saving them otherwise u can also save all your details in the entity and the call the values from that entity. Any how the way is same to get the data inside the html code. 

I have attached the image. kindly refer.

Thanks,

Vidya.U

Hi Vidya,

When installing the extension on my personal space the parameter "LandScapeOrientation" is missing? Can you look at this please? Maybe a depends on the newer platform version or somthing like that.

Regards,

Jasper

Jasper Oudenaarden wrote:

Hi Vidya,

When installing the extension on my personal space the parameter "LandScapeOrientation" is missing? Can you look at this please? Maybe a depends on the newer platform version or somthing like that.

Regards,

Jasper

Hi Jasper,

Thanks for finding the bugs in the extension.Yeah I have uploaded the old version. That's it.

Now I have uploaded the new version. Kindly refer.

Thanks,

Vidya.U