Error deploying eSpace

Error deploying eSpace

Hi,

When i'm publishing my eSpace it gives me this error:

Error deploying eSpace 'DocumentTemplates'

Stack:

Id : FailedTenantDeployment_PingAspx
Type : Error
Detail : Deployment of tenant DocumentTemplates failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus()
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.invokePing(String espaceName, String tenantName, ApplicationServerKind serverKind, Boolean partial, String testAreaName)
HelpRef : 0
ExtraInfo : Exception Details:
[1] Tenant deployment failed: Deployment of tenant DocumentTemplates failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus()
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at OutSystems.HubEdition.Deplo...em.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.DispatchChannelSink.ProcessMessage(IServerChannelSinkStack, IMessage, ITransportHeaders, Stream, IMessage&, ITransportHeaders&, Stream&)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SoapServerFormatterSink.ProcessMessage(IServerChannelSinkStack, IMessage, ITransportHeaders, Stream, IMessage&, ITransportHeaders&, Stream&)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.BinaryServerFormatterSink.ProcessMessage(IServerChannelSinkStack, IMessage, ITransportHeaders, Stream, IMessage&, ITransportHeaders&, Stream&)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerTransportSink.ServiceRequest(Object)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SocketHandler.ProcessRequestNow()
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.RequestQueue.ProcessNextRequest(SocketHandler)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SocketHandler.BeginReadMessageCallback(IAsyncResult)
at System.Net.Sockets.OverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32, UInt32, NativeOverlapped*)
Submitable : Yes

I also can't access the server in integration studio, but i can access the service center.

Does anyone knows why this is happening?

Thanks,
Gonçalo Marques

Hi Gonçalo,

That looks like security settings in IIS.
You can try to check if anonymous access is allowed:
  1. On the server go to Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Internet Information Services;
  2. Right-click Web Sites>Default Web Site and choose Properties;
  3. Choose the "Directory Security" tab;
  4. In the "Anonymous access and authentication control" group clik the "Edit..." button;
  5. Make sure Anonymous access checkbox is selected;
  6. Do this for the virtual directory of the eSpace you are publishing.
Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Hi,

Thanks, it was a problem with the IIS security settings.

Cheers,
Gonçalo Marques