How to filter different tables based on the same id

How to filter different tables based on the same id

  

Hello everyone!

I am quite new with Outsystems and i have no programming experience. But I liked Outsystems and am trying to create case management app.

I have 2 tables, 'Case' and 'Notes'. Each unique case can have multiple notes.

Is it possible to filter the notes information by cases? 

Solution

HI Yh,

I have created a small example , in this you have screens to create Case and Notes (1 case can have more notes). In the Notes list screen i have added a Case drop down , when you select a Case from the drop down your notes will be filtered based on the selected Case.



Reagrds

-PJ-

Solution

Pramod Jain wrote:

HI Yh,

I have created a small example , in this you have screens to create Case and Notes (1 case can have more notes). In the Notes list screen i have added a Case drop down , when you select a Case from the drop down your notes will be filtered based on the selected Case.



Reagrds

-PJ-

Hi PJ,

Thanks for your very prompt reply! I was trying out your example but the notes that were newly created don't seem to be showing up even though there's a 'successfully created' notification...

Sorry I should have added that the filter I was referring to was for the db tables.

Try changing the dropdown filter you will see the created data.

I have taken a CaseId variable which is bind to the Case dropdown and same has been added to aggrigate filter condition.


Regards

-PJ-


Hi yh c

Welcome.

I would like to point that the online training covers your question, so, if you didn't yet, do the online training (or a live training), or if you did it already, I recommend revisit it for a better understanding on how the platform works.

Cheers.

Pramod Jain wrote:

Try changing the dropdown filter you will see the created data.

I have taken a CaseId variable which is bind to the Case dropdown and same has been added to aggrigate filter condition.


Regards

-PJ-


Noted, thanks PJ!


Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi yh c

Welcome.

I would like to point that the online training covers your question, so, if you didn't yet, do the online training (or a live training), or if you did it already, I recommend revisit it for a better understanding on how the platform works.

Cheers.


Sure, Eduardo. Will check the online training out, thanks!

Hi Yh,

If you think that any of the answer solved your problem kindly mark is as solution to stop the thread for further attention.


Regards

-PJ-

yh c,


If someone answer your question, mark it as correct. That will help other to find answers to similar questions.


TIA

Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi Yh,

If you think that any of the answer solved your problem kindly mark is as solution to stop the thread for further attention.


Regards

-PJ-


My bad, thanks for highlighting it to me. Have marked your answer as solution

Hi Yh,

Np , Happy that it solves your problem.


Regards

-PJ-