[Pivot Table] Choosing the columns position

[Pivot Table] Choosing the columns position

Forge Component
(6)
Published on 2017-10-05 by Gonçalo Borrêga
6 votes
Published on 2017-10-05 by Gonçalo Borrêga

Dears,

Is it possible choose the position of each column of the pivot table? The component classifies the columns by the title, but sometimes we need shows in a different sequency.

Thanks,

Roberto

The columns are values from your data source. 

You can click on the column name to switch from ascending to descending sort order.

Those are I think the only two sort orders for the columns.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your attention. My need is to specify the column order itself. For example, see the query bellow. I get configure the columns in an ascendent column name (as show in figure), or I can click the <- arrow and change the sequence to a descendent order: Produção Real, Produção Planejada, Perda em Garrafas, Perda de Líquido and % Perda de Líquido, But what I need is a different sequence, like: Produção Planejada, Produção Real, Perdas em Garrafas, Perda de Líquidio and %Perda de Líquido. Like an Excel sheet, where I can choose the column to write the data values.

Thank you,

Roberto

Solution

Hi Roberto,

I don't think there is another way of defining sort order other than A-Z or Z-A in the PivotTable.  

As an workaround you could prefix your column names with a number like:

1 - Produção Planejada, 2 - Produção Real, 3 - Perdas em Garrafas, 4 - Perda de Líquidio, 5 - %Perda de Líquido

Regards,

Daniel

Solution

Hi Daniel,

I see. I will think in a way to use your recommendation. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Roberto