[Multiple File Upload] Re: Navigating to another screen

[Multiple File Upload] Re: Navigating to another screen

Forge Component
(37)
Published on 19 Sep (4 weeks ago) by Caio Santana Magalhães
37 votes
Published on 19 Sep (4 weeks ago) by Caio Santana Magalhães

I have a list of names in a screen. If i click on each name, the details associated with each name should show up in another screen. Could anyone guide me with that?

HI Punya ,

I think you posted your question in wrong section , does your question is related to this component anyways?

However i created a simple application for your reference , please find the attached OML.

Regards

-PJ-

Hi Pramod, 

Thank you so much. The Question I posted is not related to the component.

I created a OML file for your reference. It has list of leads and the info icon next to it. So, I would like to get the details of each lead when i click on the Info icon in another screen.

FYI: This is for a Mobile app. Thanks.

Best,

Punya

Solution

Hi Punya,

Added some functionality to your oml , please check.

Regards

-PJ-

Solution

Thank you so much Pramod. I very much appreciate it.

Best, 

Punya

Hi Punya ,

Nice to hear that i am able to help you :)

Regards

-PJ-

Hi Pramod,

I am facing the same issue again(Passing the data between screens) , but this time while I am fetching the data from server action. Could you send me an OML file which can make this work?

For instance,

In one screen, I have the list of leads(just the names). There is an info button right next to each lead name, when clicked: It should take me to another screen, with some more lead information(City, Zipcode etc.,).

But, for every lead name when I click the Info button, It gives me the Lead1(first lead in the previous screen) information for all the leads. Could you please advise?

Example: Click on the info button next to Shelly Browman (Lead1): gives the same information as when clicked on Info button next to Pamela Owenby (Lead2)

Thank you!

Best Regards

Punya Swaroop Sirigiri