[Audio Record Plugin Sample] Is the 'Audio Record Plugin Sample' working?

[Audio Record Plugin Sample] Is the 'Audio Record Plugin Sample' working?

  
Forge Component
(5)
Published on 19 Jan by Henrique Batista
5 votes
Published on 19 Jan by Henrique Batista

Hi guys, I just installed this app but gotten errors on my devices when trying out.

Android: Cannot read property 'audiorecorder' of undefined
iOS: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'navigator.device.audiorecorder')

I am on outsystems 10.0.815.0 

hope someone can let me know if yours is working and help me out.
do let me know if you need more information, thanks!

Hi yh c,

I just tried on both Android and IOS and they're working fine.

Did you test it on a new native app or OutsystemsNow? If it was a new app, what are both they're OS?

Does your app has all dependecies updated?

Cheers,

Henrique Batista wrote:

Hi yh c,

I just tried on both Android and IOS and they're working fine.

Did you test it on a new native app or OutsystemsNow? If it was a new app, what are both they're OS?

Does your app has all dependecies updated?

Cheers,

Hi Henrique,


I am testing it on OutsystemsNow, I have also refreshed all my dependencies but the errors still persist...


Hey yh c,

OutSystems now is a pre-bundled app that already has some plugins, but not all that you can find here on the community. Here, you can find the documentation of the available features/plugins on OutSystems Now.

If you wan to use this plugin, you need to generate a new app for it.

Hope it helps

Henrique Batista wrote:

Hey yh c,

OutSystems now is a pre-bundled app that already has some plugins, but not all that you can find here on the community. Here, you can find the documentation of the available features/plugins on OutSystems Now.

If you wan to use this plugin, you need to generate a new app for it.

Hope it helps

Hi Henrique,

thanks for your reply!
I'm still new around here, hope to clarify on the usage of the plugin.
do you mean I will need to publish a native android/ios app with your plugin?
is there any documentation on the plugin that I could refer to?

thanks!


Solution

I wouldn't say publish, it's really generate a new one..

Have you done the online training already? 

Honestly, for Android since you don't need Developer certificates, you can just generate the app and install it on your device. If you don't know how to do it, take a look here.

About the plugin documentation, this is a sample that uses 2 plugins, Audio Record Plugin and Native Audio Plugin. You can find the documentation on each plugin documentation. Honestly, I don't think you need to.

Cheers

Solution

Henrique Batista wrote:

I wouldn't say publish, it's really generate a new one..

Have you done the online training already? 

Honestly, for Android since you don't need Developer certificates, you can just generate the app and install it on your device. If you don't know how to do it, take a look here.

About the plugin documentation, this is a sample that uses 2 plugins, Audio Record Plugin and Native Audio Plugin. You can find the documentation on each plugin documentation. Honestly, I don't think you need to.

Cheers

Yeah, am in the midst of doing the online training.
Cool bro, thanks for your advice, I've managed to generate the android app and played with the sample!
Many thanks!



Glad it worked :)

Cheers