Entity to Static Entity Conversion Question

Entity to Static Entity Conversion Question

Hey guys. I have converted Processes for training into Records from an Excel sheet using the Import from Database method.

However, I cannot get the 142 records to be assigned an order, label, or is_active value. Any ideas how I get all these records assigned a default label, order, and is_active without manully going through and assigning them all by hand?

Solution

Did you originally import them as a static entity? or Import as a normal entity and then run the Advanced > Convert to Static Entity.

This post looks like it is dealing with what you're talking about

Solution

Jordan Welch wrote:

Did you originally import them as a static entity? or Import as a normal entity and then run the Advanced > Convert to Static Entity.

This post looks like it is dealing with what you're talking about

Yessir, that's what I did. It's just now they're all missing Labels / Order / Is_Active attributes. So far I am just going in and changing all the attributes manually after Import, but I wasn't sure if there's a way to get them all to default values like if you manually add a record it's automatically assigned a label, order, and Is_Active value.

Had you given them those attributes before formatted the same way? Maybe it needs to match exactly.

Well good luck!

Thank you for triyng to help me. I went through and did it by hand. I dont think there was a method to make that any easier unfortunately.