Integration sdk to Outsystem

hello ,

anybady knows another way to integrated my sdk to outsystems besides using cordova plugin?

Hi Meri,

You'll have to explain better. What is "your sdk"? I assume (because of "cordova") this is on mobile?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Meri,

You'll have to explain better. What is "your sdk"? I assume (because of "cordova") this is on mobile?

hello Mr.Killan,

i have android sdk. it's .aar file.

i want to create this .aar file into cordova plugin.

i tried many times but, it's not success. T.T

Solution

Hi Meri,

Creating the actual Cordova Plugin is beyond the scope of OutSystems and this forum. Once you have a working Cordova plug-in, you can integrate it with OutSystems as described here.

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Meri,

Creating the actual Cordova Plugin is beyond the scope of OutSystems and this forum. Once you have a working Cordova plug-in, you can integrate it with OutSystems as described here.

I have .jar and ios both file in sdk. What exactly i have to create in Cordova plugin. when it is actually created do i need to follow same steps as mention in this link https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Extensibility_and_Integration/Mobile_Plugins/Using_Cordova_Plugins or do i need to do some modification inside that.

Thanks & Regard 

Hi Sandeep,

That's exactly the link I posted above. What is your question?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Sandeep,

That's exactly the link I posted above. What is your question?

Hi Kilian,

First of all thanks for replying to me.

If I have both java & ios in my SDK file.

Q1. what exactly I have to create in Cordova plugin?
Q2. Depending on the functionality covered in my Cordova plugin, do i need to make some changes in steps mention in this link -> https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Extensibility_and_Integration/Mobile_Plugins/Using_Cordova_Plugins?

Hi Sandeep,

Like I said above, the actual creation of the plugin is out of scope for this forum, as it is not OutSystems-related. As far as I know, once the plugin is up in a git repository, you can follow the steps as laid out on that page, and it should work.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Sandeep,

Like I said above, the actual creation of the plugin is out of scope for this forum, as it is not OutSystems-related. As far as I know, once the plugin is up in a git repository, you can follow the steps as laid out on that page, and it should work.

Hi Kilian,

Thanks again

I know it is not related to out system, but do you have any idea how to create such kind Cordova plugin which works for Java and ios file.
or
Is there any ready to use Cordova plugin for java and ios files.

Hi Sandeep,

Plenty of Cordova plug-ins support both Android and iOS, you can search for them on the Cordova website, and since they all have a git repository, you will be able to analyze their source code as well.

In order to learn how to create such a plug-in, I'd say the best resource is probably Cordova's website and detailed documentation.

Hope this helps!