Open a URL inside mobile app

Open a URL inside mobile app

I'm trying to open a URL inside mobile app. I'm using "InAppBrowserPlugin" but its not working.

I've a link and on OnClick, I'm calling a Client Action where I've "InAppBrowserPlugin". Please help me to understand where I'm going wrong.

Can you please identify what you mean by "not working?" Is it exhibiting unresponsive behavior, or is it displaying some error message? A blank browser screen? 

It is unresponsive:)

Hi Preeti,

have you installed the app before adding the plugin?

Whenever you add a new plugin to your app, a new build must be done and the app must be reinstalled, could this be the problem?

You can also read more about this here.

Cheers,
Miguel

Miguel 'Kelter' Antunes wrote:

Hi Preeti,

have you installed the app before adding the plugin?

Whenever you add a new plugin to your app, a new build must be done and the app must be reinstalled, could this be the problem?

You can also read more about this here.

Cheers,
Miguel

No, I did not reinstalled the app. I was first testing it out on browser "PreviewInDevices". Do you think the results will be different on mobile?

Hi Preeti,

this plugin only works for mobile, in order to test that functionality for desktop browsers you need to simulate it by using an external URL.

Cheers,
Miguel

Miguel 'Kelter' Antunes wrote:

Hi Preeti,

this plugin only works for mobile, in order to test that functionality for desktop browsers you need to simulate it by using an external URL.

Cheers,
Miguel

Thanks Miguel, in this case let me reinstall the app and test. Hopefully it would work :)